Moxie’s Online Fire Safety Training
Any workplace can face a life-threatening fire under the wrong circumstances. By preparing your workforce for the possibility of a fire, you can greatly reduce this risk. Our online fire safety training empowers workers to prevent and safely respond to fires in a variety of environments.
Moxie Media’s awareness-level workplace fire training educates employees on the following areas of fire safety:
- How Fire Works: In order to prevent or respond to a fire, it’s important to understand how fire works. We introduce workers to the building blocks of fire by using the fire tetrahedron, a standard model that explains the three components of any fire. Employees learn what causes a fire to ignite and begin burning, as well as what constitutes a fire hazard. With our workplace fire training, workers can reduce or even eliminate these hazards in the workplace.
- Fire Prevention: In the best-case scenario, your workforce will prevent fires before they ever start. We teach employees how to work safely with hazardous materials when needed. Students also learn to practice preventative measures, ranging from good housekeeping to electrical safety.
- Emergency Procedures: If a fire does occur, it’s crucial that every employee is prepared to act. Moxie’s online fire safety training shows workers how to safely alert others to a fire and evacuate. We also explain how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. After our training, employees understand the importance of learning emergency procedures, practicing fire drills, and knowing evacuation routes at work.
Workplace Fire Training for Your Team
It only takes one mistake for an employee to put themselves or others at risk. Injury and even death can occur when panic overrides reason. This is why workers must be thoroughly prepared. With proper workplace fire training, employees can act safely and effectively, even under the high stress and dangerous conditions of a fire.
Moxie Media educates workers on a variety of safety procedures with our online fire safety training, including:
- Picking up clutter
- Handling chemicals properly
- Using electricity with care
- Knowing the evacuation routes
- Being ready to extinguish a fire
- Smoking only where permitted
The responsibility of fire prevention, response, and safety in the workplace rests in your employees’ hands. It is a team effort and everyone has to do their part. Teaching workers just a few simple safety procedures can greatly minimize your risk of workplace fires.
Moxie Media’s Learning Management System (LMS)
Want to leverage the full power of Moxie Media’s workplace training? Our top-of-the-line learning management system makes training simple and effective every step of the way.
No matter if you use just our online fire safety training or many of our training courses, you and your employees can access everything on our LMS. Training modules, tracking tools, and reporting are easy to use in our simple interface. Not only that, but our LMS has online, offline, and mobile capabilities, so you can find what you need anywhere, at any time.
For many companies, workplace training involves tedious paperwork, spreadsheets, and data entry. With our advanced tracking and reporting features, we can reduce your paperwork, replace your spreadsheets, and help you manage audits with ease.
Request a Free Demo of Our Online Fire Safety Training
Don’t just take our word for it! Request a free demo of Moxie Media’s online fire safety training to try it out yourself. We’re confident our workplace fire training will meet all of your needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we would be happy to help.