Our Sexual Harassment Training Videos for the Workplace
Sexual harassment can happen in any industry or workplace, and it is a serious issue when it does occur. It creates a hostile work environment for employees, resulting in higher turnover and lower productivity. Not only that, but sexual harassment also may lead to a lawsuit or public image issue for your company. Moxie Media’s sexual harassment training videos for the workplace can help you and your employees identify, prevent, and mitigate incidents of sexual harassment.
Workers who successfully complete our sexual harassment education in the workplace will learn how to:
- Discuss what harassment and abusive conduct are and how these behaviors can be avoided.
- Identify and report unacceptable behavior in the workplace.
- Understand that maintaining a culture of respect in the workplace benefits both the employees and the employer.
The best way to keep your business in compliance with federal employment discrimination laws is to provide workers with comprehensive sexual harassment education in the workplace. Moxie Media’s training, developed by experts in employee health and safety training, will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
Successful Sexual Harassment Education in the Workplace
What makes sexual harassment education in the workplace successful? Workers need to learn how to recognize, prevent, and respond appropriately to sexual harassment. But they also need to understand the significance of sexual harassment, so they can become invested in keeping your workplace safe and respectful for everyone.
Moxie Media’s training material is made to achieve these outcomes. Throughout the course of our sexual harassment training videos for the workplace, we cover the following information:
- Introduction to Workplace Sexual Harassment: First, we define the behaviors that qualify as abusive conduct or harassment. This includes the definition of sexual harassment from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We also explain the effects sexual harassment can have in the workplace. Employees learn about the two types of on-the-job sexual harassment, quid pro quo and hostile work environment. This introduction establishes a solid foundation for sexual harassment education in the workplace, teaching workers the basics about harassment and why it matters.
- Recognizing Sexual Harassment: In this section, we discuss the “reasonable person standard” by which sexual harassment claims are often evaluated in a court of law. We also explain when an employer may be found liable in a sexual harassment case. To help workers understand what constitutes sexual harassment, we review what is not considered sexual harassment as well.
- Responding to Sexual Harassment: Our sexual harassment training videos for the workplace teach employees step by step how to respond to sexual harassment. This includes incidents in which you are the victim as well as when you are just a witness. We stress the importance of supporting victims and reporting sexual harassment if you are a witness. When workers follow proper procedures for reporting an incident, they make the workplace a safer place.
- Applying Your Knowledge: Using examples of sexual harassment, we teach employees how harassment can negatively impact the workplace. Then, we review the best ways to handle such incidents.
After each of these four modules, we quiz students on the material. This allows you to test information retention and comprehension, holding employees accountable for truly learning the material.
Moxie Media’s Learning Management System
Want to make the most of our sexual harassment training videos for the workplace? Leverage the power of our learning management system (LMS) and customize your company’s training.
If your organization requires training for more than just sexual harassment education in the workplace, Moxie can deliver. We have more than 300 courses to choose from so far in our library. From health and wellness training to other HR topics and industry-specific courses, Moxie has everything you need. We even offer custom course development to make training specific to your company or industry.
Whether you use just one or many of our training courses, our LMS helps you manage everything in one place. With a simple user interface and online, mobile, and offline capabilities, our LMS is easy to use for everyone. It also offers advanced tracking and reporting tools, so you can simplify audits, monitor employee outcomes, and gather valuable training data.
Request a Free Demo of Our Sexual Harassment Training Videos
At Moxie Media, we’re excited to show you how our sexual harassment education in the workplace can help your company. Request a free demo of our sexual harassment training videos for the workplace below.