IADC RigPass® Online Training with Moxie Media
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) developed the RigPass® program to set the universal standard for safe practices in the oil and gas industry. SafeGulf, a U.S. operator organization, endorses an IADC RigPass® curriculum if it meets additional administrative and recordkeeping requirements. Moxie Media offers IADC RigPass® online training with SafeGulf certification, so your team stays safe and compliant.
Our IADC RigPass® certification and SafeGulf training online provide new employees with a standardized orientation of rig operations and safe work practices. This curriculum helps improve the safety performance of oil and gas operators and contractors. Workers who complete our IADC RigPass® online training will be prepared for any work environment in the oil and gas industry, onshore or offshore.
Getting IADC RigPass® Certification for Your Workers
With Moxie Media’s IADC RigPass® online training, employees are able to get their IADC RigPass® certification and SafeGulf certification online.
First, workers must complete all 10 interactive eLearning modules in our IADC RigPass® curriculum. Then, they will be given an online proctored final test, which includes 100 questions.
If a student scores 80% or above on the test, they pass. Their IADC RigPass® certification is uploaded to IADC’s database.
Moxie Media’s IADC RigPass® Curriculum
Our IADC RigPass® online training includes 10 courses in the curriculum. This material gives workers a comprehensive overview of how to stay safe on oil and gas worksites. Learn a little more about each course included in Moxie Media’s IADC RigPass® curriculum:
- Workplace Attitudes and Behaviors for Oilfield Employees: Workplace etiquette and team synergy is important in every industry. Your team’s safety relies on learning teamwork, mutual understanding, and safe behavior.
- Introduction to Oilfield Worksites: Whether a worksite is onshore or offshore, the oilfield is a unique environment with its own risks and hazards. Students learn key safety procedures for oilfield worksites.
- Safe Oilfield Workplace Practices: Workers learn to be mindful of risks and ready to deal with any potential hazards associated with oilfield worksites.
- Oilfield Hazard Recognition and Occupational Health: This course improves your employees’ hazard recognition and understanding. They learn to react quickly, efficiently, and safely to occupational hazards.
- Specialized Oilfield Work Procedures and Practices: This course highlights the unique challenges that come with performing specialized work procedures in the oilfield, including JSAs, working at heights, injuries, and more.
- Oilfield Equipment Safety and Procedures: The more familiar workers are with their safety equipment, the faster they can react to a hazard. This course instructs oilfield employees on equipment safety so they can prevent and respond to incidents.
- Environmental Protection & Risk Management for the Oilfield: This course provides employees with information about protecting the environment as they work in the oil and gas industry.
- Oilfield Emergency and Incident Response: The quicker your team can neutralize a hazard the better. This course covers the life-saving importance of drills and established incident response plans.
- Introduction to Offshore Worksites: This course covers hazards and procedures that are unique to offshore worksites. Employees learn to approach offshore worksites with a safety-first mindset.
- Excavation & Trenching, Pits & Ponds: Excavation and trenching are specialized procedures, and it’s vital your team is familiar with the potential hazards that come with them. Workers learn to prevent injuries and incidents associated with trenches and excavations.
Successful completion of these 10 courses and a passing grade on the final test will allow an employee to gain an IADC RigPass® certification. Because our curriculum has a SafeGulf endorsement, these workers also gain their SafeGulf certification online from our training.
Get More from Our Learning Management System
The best way for workers to complete their IADC RigPass® online training is with a great LMS. Moxie Media’s learning management system makes getting an IADC RigPass® certification and SafeGulf certification online more streamlined than ever.
Our LMS keeps your company’s training organized and accessible from one simple interface, whether you use one training course or many. Your business can add whichever courses it needs from our eLearning course library, which has over 300 training programs in a variety of industries. Online, offline, and mobile capabilities are included, so employees and employers alike can access training materials with ease.
Best of all, our LMS enables you to reduce your paperwork and simplify audits. We provide powerful tracking tools as well as ready-made and custom reporting, so you can minimize the time and effort you spend on training your workforce.
Request a Free Demo of Our IADC RigPass® Online Training
To learn more about our IADC RigPass® curriculum, request a free demo today. If you have any questions about our IADC RigPass® online training or LMS, please contact us.
Find all the oilfield training videos and eLearning programs you need today in our course library.